How do I apply for the Scholarship?
You need to provide the TSPEF Shanghai Office with the following information:
- A formal application letter in English AND Chinese for funding from TSPEF, detailing your requirements and your eligibility according to the criteria above;
- A completed TSPEF Application Form for Financial Assistance downloaded from TSPEF website;
- A budget and forecast of the funds you require for the duration of the MBA program, deducting any external or personal funds that you own;
- Original salary slips, bank account statements and a copy of property ownership certificate to support your budget and financial status;
- Declaration of all your personal savings, Business School fellowship, other grants, scholarships, employers' study leave pay etc that you may be receiving, or eligible to receive;
- A copy of your completed business school application and a resume in English AND Chinese;
- A copy of the business school acceptance letter;
- Two passport-sized photos of yourself;
- A copy of your ID and a copy of your passport.
Please note the final date for applying for TSPEF scholarship is 31 May each year.
For any further questions or enquiry, please contact Ms. Judy Lu at TSPEF Shanghai Office.